OccasionLab is your global wedding + event destination. We showcase talented international vendors who help create authentic, bespoke, and unique events around the world. Our features include Q-As, vendor spotlights, real wedding and event galleries, pro tips articles, and planning guides.
Nothing would make us happier! Submit a photo download link to email@example.com. We'll be in contact to explain the process. It’s important to note that we can’t publish all submitted occasions.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with a detailed description of the problem, along with a screenshot if possible. Most importantly, don't panic - our tech support is wonderful!
Yes @occasionlab Follow us for unique inspiration, tips and advice from professional vendors, and blog updates.
Yes, go for it! If you Pin the image directly from our website it will include a link back to us, the source of the image (this is mandatory under copyright law). If you have any trouble, we're here to help!
How flattering! OccasionLab is protected by copyright laws. We'd love to give you permission to share our content, please contact us to discuss your plans!
How flattering! Any mention of an OccasionLab resource requires an active link to the source: occasionlab.com. It is strictly prohibited to remove the branding from an OccasionLab resource, occasionlab.com is protected by copyright laws. We're happy to help, please contact us with any queries.
If you’re a print publication, please contact email@example.com with a detailed request.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with a detailed description of the problem, and a screenshot if it’s relevant.
OccasionLab utilises affiliate programs in the content of this website to connect our audience with relevant brands. Any paid sponsorship is clearly disclosed within the article in which it appears.
We love a fresh perspective and welcome your unique voice. Our content is bite-sized and packed full of practical advice and unique ideas for celebrating occasions.
If you’d like to submit a guest post to the OccasionLab blog, please read the criteria for submission below:
- Minimum 500 words.
- Original work that is not, and will never be, published elsewhere.
- Please provide at least one photo for the post with full commercial publishing rights or a full commercial creative commons license. Include appropriate credits. We reserve the right to replace any photos with alternative images.
- Submit a short author bio with a backlink for your blog or social media profile.
- Proof read and spell check your post. Minor edits may be made for quality or clarity purposes, but the integrity of your post will remain intact.
- Provide a source when including quotes, studies, and factual references.
- Provide a backlink to the article from your own blog, once published.
- Publicise your guest post on your social media channels, tagging us (we will too, of course!).
- Any irrelevant links in the post, or links with the intent of monetization external to OccasionLab will be removed.
Please submit your guest post to email@example.com with the subject line GUEST POST and your name. Submitting a guest post does not guarantee publication. We reserve the right to publish and unpublish content at any time.
We’ll be in touch if your writing fits our needs. If there isn’t an opportunity to publish at the moment we will retain your submission for future consideration. If you don’t hear from us and wish to publish your post elsewhere, please advise us and we will remove it from our files. Duplicate content damages the searchability and integrity of your work on the internet. While we can’t respond personally to every submission, please know that we appreciate the care and attention put into each one. Thank you!
Whether you’re submitting a real event or styled shoot please provide a download link to your gallery for review. Submit this to firstname.lastname@example.org Note that we will require credits for the vendors involved in the event before publishing.
In some cases, we contribute a writer to support photography shoots. If you have any queries, let's chat.